* Maximum 75% of the realizable value of the property
* Maximum three times of Annual Gross Income /Gross Profit, whichever is lower (In case of Term Loan).
* Maximum Four times of Annual Gross Income /Gross Profit, whichever is lower (In case
* For Loans allowed to Salaried employees and Other Income tax assesses - Net Income
should be double that of Monthly Instalment in case of Term Loan as well as Overdraft limit on monthly reducing DP basis.
* For Loans allowed to Business Enterprises - Net income should be 1.5 times that of EMI in
case of Term Loan and that of interest amount ( on full sanctioned limit) in case of
Overdraft limit. Interest and depreciation charges will be added back for the purpose of
arriving at Net Income/ profit.