Schemes for Financing Micro and Small Enterprises
PNB - ACCELERATING A NEW MOMENTUM FOR THE MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES SECTOR
The spirit of Enterprise knows no boundaries, irrespective of the scale of operations. Realizing the significance that, Micro and Small Sector contributes 40% of the gross turnover in Manufacturing Sector, gives employment to 308 lakh persons, produces 7500 products and contributes more than 35% of the country's exports, PNB has formulated a number of schemes to provide a impetus for the growth of the Micro and Small Enterprises Sector.
AMOUNT OF LOAN
- Term Loan (Need based).
- Working Capital Requirement Computed and Sanctioned at 20% of projected realistic annual turnover basis.
- Composite Loan Limit has been raised to Rs. 100 Lakh (for Term Loan and Working Capital).
- Simplified Loan Application Forms for convenience of borrowers.
- Online Application.
- Speedy Processing within specified time norms, i.e:-
|Upto Rs.2 Lakh
|Above Rs.2 Lakh and upto Rs.50 Lakh
|Above Rs.50 and upto Rs.100 Lakh
||5 -6 weeks
|Above Rs. 100 lakh and upto Rs. 100 crore
|Above Rs. 100 crore
Click here to view rate of interest
- Advances upto Rs.10.00 Lakh without collateral security.
- Advances over Rs.10 Lakh and upto Rs.25 Lakh, based on good track record and financial position, no collateral insisted upon.
- Advances upto Rs.100 Lakh guaranteed under Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro & Small Enterprises (for manufacturing & service enterprises) without collateral security / third party guarantee.
MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISES SCHEMES