Application of Charter
It is not a legal document creating rights and obligations. The Citizen's Charter does not by itself create new legal rights, but it surely helps in enforcing existing rights.
This Charter applies to all products and services listed below whether provided by branches, subsidiaries and agents acting on behalf of the banks, across the counter, by post, through interactive electronic devices and through technology (alternate delivery channels).
In order to comply with regulatory/ statutory requirements, while opening the account we will adhere to the Know Your Customer (KYC) Norms, Anti Money Laundering (AML) guidelines, satisfy ourselves about the identity, including verification of address of a person/s, seeking to open an account, to assist in protecting the prospective customer/s, members of the public and ourselves against fraud and other misuses of the banking system. We will also satisfy ourselves about the sources of income of the existing/ prospective customer. Customers shall also provide the desired documents as per the requirements of the bank for updation and verification as per the periodicity of submission.
- All deposit accounts e.g. saving accounts, current accounts, term deposits, recurring deposits, NRE, FCNR, NRO.
- Offer nomination facility to all deposit accounts (i.e. account opened in individual/ proprietorship capacity) and all safe deposit locker hirers (i.e. individual hirers).
- .Fund based (Retail Loans, Demand Loan, Term Loan, Cash credit, overdrafts) and Non fund based (Letter of Credit/ bank guarantee).
- Foreign exchange products including remittances & money changing.
- Third party products and investment products.
- Demat accounts and Applications Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) facility.
- Card products including Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM Cards, Smart Cards.
Remittance facility to the customers by transfer through RTGS/NEFT/EFT/ Issuance of Demand Drafts, Banker's cheques, etc.
- Payment services with regard to pension.
- Collection of cheques,
- Safe custody services, safe deposit locker facility
- Banking services related to Government transactions.
- Indian currency notes exchange facility.
- Settlement of claim cases in deceased accounts.
- Internet Banking Services