To act fairly and reasonably in all dealings with the customers in matters of
- Providing minimum banking facility of receipt and payment of cash/ cheques at the banks' counters. Basic banking services are provided in the no-frill accounts.
- Meet the commitments and standards in the Charter for the products and services offered and in the procedure and practices followed.
- Ensuring that products and services meet relevant laws and regulations in letter and spirit.
- Ensuring dealings with the customers rest on ethical principles of integrity and transparency.
- Operating a secure and reliable banking and payment system.
- To deal quickly and sympathetically with customer grievances arising due to errors, delays in handling of customer related issues or on account of problems arising due to technological failure.
Remittance facility to the customers by transfer through RTGS/NEFT/EFT/ Issuance of Demand Drafts, Banker's cheques, etc.
- Payment services with regard to pension.
- Collection of cheques,
- Safe custody services, safe deposit locker facility
- Banking services related to Government transactions.
- Indian currency notes exchange facility.
- Settlement of claim cases in deceased accounts.
- Internet Banking Services