PNB Rakshak Plus Scheme
Zero balance Salary/ Pension account for serving & non- serving Defence Personnel
Eligibility: All Defence Personnel are eligible to open salary account under the scheme i.e. all three wings of Defence.
- PNB Rakshak Plus Scheme also includes BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, State Police Force, Metro Police (Cities which follows Police Commissionerate System- like Delhi Police, Mumbai Police, Kolkata Police etc.), Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), Intelligence Bureau (IB), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Indian Coast Guard Personnel & Para-Military personnel, Gentlemen cadets and Special Forces at Central & State level.
- Benefits of PNB Rakshak Plus scheme are also extended to all the pensioners who choose to draw their pensions through PNB Branches and pension is credited through CPPC i.e. processed & credited through our bank. Accounts where pension is received by Cheque/NEFT/RTGS etc will not be covered under scheme
Features: The salient features of “PNB Rakshak Plus” are as under:
- Personal Accidental (Death) cover of Rs.50.00 lakh.
- Air Accident (Death) Insurance cover of Rs.100.00 lakh.
- Personal Accident (Permanent total Disability) cover of Rs.50.00 lakh.
- Sweep Facility –
Initial threshold amount – Rs. 10000/-
Minimum Sweep In/Out – Rs. 1000/-
Multiples of – Rs. 1000/-
- No ‘Cash Handling Charges’ would be levied for transaction(s) implying thereby that all branches of PNB, PAN-India, would be considered as ‘Home’ branch.
- Overdraft upto last 3 months Net Salary/ Pension amounting from Rs.75000/- to Rs.3,00,000/- lakh.
- Concession in rate of interest and service charges under Housing, Car, Education and Personal Loan Schemes.
- Education loan under “PNB Pratibha” is available for wards of a Primary Account holder who take admission in premier Institutes and the Army Educational institutions.
- Zero balance saving account to family members.
- Concession in locker rent - 25% Annual Maintenance Charges(AMC) waived off for three years from date of issue
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1.00 lakh per year for 4 years or the actual expenditure whichever is less, for education of two surviving and dependent child (Male / Female) of a PAI (Death).
- Unlimited free DDs / POs with a ceiling of Rs 50,000/- per free DD/ PO.
- Gorkha personnel can remit amount from his PNB a/c in India to their linked account in Everest Bank Limited (EBL) at Nepal and vice-versa, free of charge.
- Free SMS Alerts for transactions in the account and on the connected Debit / Credit card(s).
* Terms and Conditions Applied